Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I love you

On Brandon's birthday earlier this month, I asked Hunter to write in his birthday card ten things that he likes about Brandon. This was his list:
  1. He wrestles with me
  2. He plays with the dog and me
  3. We read together
  4. He builds guns and robots for me [out of Duplos]
  5. He throws food at me [this was an isolated incident, in case you were wondering]
  6. He lets me play with Hudson and Danny
  7. He plays ball with me
  8. He buys me food
  9. He scares me [for fun, haha. They are always playing tricks on each other]
  10. He takes care of me


"O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people." 
Psalm 105:1

Hunter is 4 years, 9 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!