Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Freecycle



So, I just made this great discovery called freecycle. Technically it definitely wasn't my discovery or invention, but I discovered it for myself since moving here. This past week we have gotten a box full of misc. toys (that Hunter was fascinated with since he doesn't have all that many), a bunch of great homeschool books (about California trees, history, physics, calculus, and much more), and even some kitchen stuff.

And, I'm pretty sure that this doesn't have all too much to do with homeschooling, other than the fact that we have gotten some great homeschool materials from it. So I guess it does.

I have just been so thrilled with the idea, I had to share.


"...freely ye have received, freely give."
Matthew 10:8 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!