Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pictures Falling

"Mom, how did that fall out of your camera?" Hunter asked me.
"What are you talking about?"
"How did it fall out?"
"What fell out?"
"The picture, over there."

I looked up and he was pointing at the fridge, where a picture I printed out at Wal-greens the other day was hanging. Now, Hunter has seen me print out pictures from a home printer many times before, but we don't have a printer at our new home yet. So, apparently he saw this picture on my camera and was wondering how it got out without a printer. Or, something of that nature. I'm not really sure, didn't quite see the logic in this one.

The things that go through this kid's head.



"This is a great mystery..."
Ephesians 5:32



Hunter is 4 years, 7 months old

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Could he have ever seen anyone use an old polaroid camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... that's probably it. I've never had one but he's probably seen one somewhere or another.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!