Monday, October 29, 2012

Asking for Flash Cards at 16 Months (Video)

Asking for Flash Cards 16 Months

Damien really loves his flash cards. And is very adamant about letting me know when he wants to see them.

This video shows a random flash card session after he requested them. We normally show the cards quite a bit quicker but, with a camcorder in one hand and only one hand free, it was kind of tricky to go any faster.

I recently got a new little video camera (to replace my 2006 one that still ran on tapes) so hopefully I will be blogging lots more videos of the kids and myself showing little bits of what life is like and sharing some useful information, too.


"Oh that one would hear me! behold, my desire is, that the Almighty would answer me..." Job 31:35
Damien is 16 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!