Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our New Name

I decided to change my blog name from World's Best Education to Gentle Revolution Homeschooling.

The main reason behind this is because WBE, although something I still promote and a big focus of my blog (that is, the idea that parents, not professionals, can give their children the best education the world has to offer) it is not a project I foresee coming to completion anytime in the near future.

Also, the upcoming move to California prompted me to change the name to something simpler so I can start passing out my blog info to family and friends, who won't be seeing us nearly as often. That's right - I've never actually shared my blog with anybody I actually know personally, just those I've met online! My biggest reason for that is because I was going to wait until I had "everything together" before I shared but, after a year and a half of blogging, that still hasn't happened!

The new name was originally going to be the blog title - Life with a Preschooler - but considering that next summer Hunter will be in kindergarten (yikes! That's a crazy thought) I decided to simply go with Gentle Revolution Homeschooling. GR Homeschooling will serve as our homeschool blog for years to come, both in homeschooling Hunter, and homeschooling future our future children based on Glenn Doman's Gentle Revolution.


"A GOOD name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold."
Proverbs 22:1

Hunter is 4 years, 3 months old

1 comment:

  1. I like the new name. I love your twitter. It's great to see what you guys are up to during the day! Can you tell that I'm technologically behind? I don't even own a cell phone! ;)

    When I have some spare time, I'll update my blog with your new address/feed. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!