Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Basketball Tree

While we were playing in someone's backyard today, there is a tree with an old basketball hoop attached to it, which probably was done over ten years ago as the tree has grown around the hoop!

Today Hunter was sitting next to the tree and started picking the bark off of it, to which Hunter was told, "Hunter, don't do that, it hurts the tree. How would you like it if I peeled your skin off of you?"

"But the tree doesn't have any blood!" was his response.

"Yeah but it has sap, I think. All trees have sap, don't they? I can't remember what kind of tree it is..."

Then Hunter jumped in and answered the question for him, "Silly, it's a basketball tree!"


"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."
1 Corinthians 13:11

Hunter is 4 years, 2 months old

1 comment:

  1. I love the tree. It's funny how we forget or have to think of things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!