Friday, November 14, 2008

Photo Shoot with Jesus


We got this free poster of "A Glimpse into the Life and Teachings of Jesus" when we ordered the world history time line and Hunter was very interested in this picture of Jesus. Surprisingly it's actually the first picture he's really seen of an artist's rendering of the man Christ. We talk and read about Jesus all the time but I don't really use children's picture Bibles so we don't see many pictures of the Bible stories we know.

Anyhow, today he asked to have his picture taken with Jesus. Don't ask me where that one came from but, I thought it was pretty funny and humored him by taking their picture together.


“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.”
John 8:12

Hunter is 3 years, 7 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!