Thursday, November 13, 2008

Look what I saw today...


1.98 - Those numbers don't mean much, except, that is, when you see them next to the word "Regular" on a Family Express sign!

Yes, it's true, I've lived to see the day where gas prices are below $2 per gallon. Does it phase me that just weeks ago it was well over $4 per gallon? A little. I feel like I'm floating around in a time warp of about 4 or 5 years previous.

And, it has just occurred to me that gas has not been been below $2 in all of Hunter's life. And even though I often forget that he's only three years old, that's still a very long time. It seems like a millennium ago that I wasn't a parent.


"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."
1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Hunter is 3 years, 7 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!