Saturday, January 19, 2008

Noticing things

Today when I was helping Hunter put his toys away, I lined up his two racing cars at the top of his zigzag track to put the thing away. But Hunter watched me and said, "No Mommy, you did it wrong" and carefully picked up the little yellow taxi and precariously turned it around, the "right way".

The right way? The cars appeared nearly symmetrical to me, and they are made to roll either way (as, with this zigzag track, they go both forward and backward depending on the track they're on). I didn't even really notice that I had apparently put it on "backwards".

But, Hunter, the little organized toddler, has to have it "just so", even with the seemingly unnoticeable details. Guess he is a little more observant than I give him credit for!


"Whoso is wise, and will observe these things, even they shall understand the lovingkindness of the LORD."
Psalm 107:43
Hunter is 2 years, 10 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!