Saturday, October 4, 2008

Look Mommy! It's a Van Gogh!


As we were heading out the door today to go out of town to visit relatives, Hunter was playing in the front yard while the van was being loaded.

All of the sudden he runs into the house and says, "Mommy! Mommy! Come quick, hurry, I want to show you something! Come see!"

I assumed he had found some interesting insect or perhaps a dead mole or some other phenomena of nature, which is very often the case.

As I walked outside looking for what it is he's so desperate to show me, he brings me over to the driveway where our bags are piled and eagerly points to one of the book bags saying, "Look! Look!"

Of course, it's not an insect or a bird or some strange toy or a dead rodent - it was a bag with a painting by Vincent Van Gogh. Which, of course, is just as interesting as any of the above mentioned things. Just ask a three-year-old.

"I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works." 
Psalm 9:1

Hunter is 3 years, 6 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!